It that’s time of year again – Dry January. And whilst I’m not taking part (I don’t need to, I never drink anyway!) I did go on a rather sober night out before Christmas. So for a bit of fun, here’s a list post I frantically scrambled into my phone when I should have been pretending to enjoy myself on the dancefloor!
- Oooh, look at the way the crowd sways together!
- Every social stereotype is present in this room
- Wow, old people really like clubbing
- Why is this guy so close to me?
- Why does everyone insist on hip bumping me as a form of dancing?
- Why won’t that guy leave those uninterested girls alone?
- What if my lipstick falls out of my bag?
- Strobe lights hurt
- That woman’s butt is literally hanging out
- All my friends are wasted
- I’m tired
- Why am I not at home watching Parks and Rec?
- Look at that cute couple who’ve been slow dancing all night
- They’ve turned the lights on, can we please leave now?
- Forget McDonalds, I want to take my shoes off and go to bed.
So if you’re taking part in Dry January this year for a worthy cause, I’m sure you can relate to more than a couple of these! Good luck!
Are you taking part in Dry January this year? Let me know how it’s going in the comments!
Find me here!